One on One Consulting
Let's work together in an intimate setting. This is ideal for people on a budget, those looking for a refresher course on communication strategy or someone in need of an expert opinion. We'll tackle your questions, go over best practices and you'll leave the session with insight on how to move forward with confidence.
Areas of expertise:
- Media Relations
- Messaging and story line development
- External outreach to traditional and digital media
- Media Training
- Community Relations
- Partnership development
- Campaign development and execution
- Issues Management
- Strategic partnerships
- Media relations
- Social Media
- Brand amplification
- Best practices
- Executive Positioning and Identity Development
- Thought leadership/expert positioning
- Media training
- Audit and analysis
- Infrastructure development
- Crisis Communication
- Crisis training
- Media training
- Influencer Relations
- Connecting corporate brands with personal brands
- Organic partnerships (no pay to play)
Please note: This option does not include any outreach on behalf of the client.
Brand Reputation and Managment
If you're getting serious about growing your brand and looking for insight on how to amplify your message, consider working together on an ongoing basis. This option includes the aforementioned areas of expertise. We'll prioritize areas of opportunities and tackle as much as we can during our engagement (our success is tied to one another so like anything, you get what you put in!).
Rates increase/decrease depend on:
- Timeline. If you're in campaign mode with a hard deadline (i.e. product launch, event promotion, news announcement, etc.) expect to
- Engagement commitment. Price breaks are given to clients who commit to longer engagements.
- Scope of work. Depending on the areas you want to focus on, you might see a fluctuation on cost.
Ideal for teams looking for specific industry insight on my areas of expertise. Past topics include:
- How To Build a Personal Brand People Actually Care About
- Crisis Communications and Reputation Management for Nonprofits
- PR 101: The Do's and Don'ts of Pitching
- Data Mining: How To Identify Risk and Opportunity Through Social Media
- How To Facebook Live Better Than Anyone Else